Sage Energy Services
Sage Energy Services, LTD is a direct-hire, general industrial construction company servicing a wide range of markets throughout the United States and abroad. Offering a full range of capabilities, we are a full-service provider including mechanical, civil, piping, shop fabrication, electrical, instrumentation, and millwright scopes. Also, we offer inspection services through affiliation. Capable of small- or large-scale construction projects, small cap work, fabrication, specialty welding and maintenance, planning and execution of shutdowns, and scheduled maintenance events.
Since beginning operations, SES has become a major influence in the construction industry providing safe, professional, and efficient service to our clients. We proudly serve market sectors including heavy industrial, refining, chemical, power, processing, mining, automotive, renewable energy, wastewater treatment, marine, scheduled, and general maintenance services. SES has the capability to effectively execute major industrial projects regionally, across North America, and throughout the many diversified marketplaces that exist. No matter how challenging a project or how remote its location, we are the ones with the attitude and desire to accomplish it.
SES strives to provide the best-in-class service to our clients—that is our commitment to you. Sage Energy and all the other Sage companies have drawn from experience and years of knowledge working for the refining, petrochemical, and general industrial sectors, and have developed many excellent programs. Our attention to safety and quality will be second to none in meeting your needs and is always our top priority.
Sage Energy Services, LTD is committed to being recognized as leader in the industry by adhering to our core values. To achieve this, we will base our decisions and actions on those values which will afford our partners with the best service value and solutions. We accomplish our Mission by utilizing proven methods, qualified people, and innovative technologies to solve complex issues in a value-added manner. We conduct our business to the highest level of safety, integrity, and quality for our employees, customers, and suppliers.
We believe success does not happen by accident; it is a product of planning and operational coordination. Our experienced and well-qualified personnel and our commitment to safety are what separate us from the competition. We ensure the success of our approach by encouraging teamwork and living the core values of the company. Managing resources, tooling, equipment, and other crafts is where the cohesiveness of Sage companies can help stay on time and budget.
⦁ Safety – Execution commitment from the executive level to the field.
⦁ Detail – Early planning, constructability, material and equipment management, other crafts, all managed for time and cost effectiveness. Manage the project and not all the project to manage you.
⦁ Integrity – In all we do.
⦁ Partnering – we believe in complete teamwork among all involved with the project.
Safe Energy Services, LTD understands the value of and is committed to the best-in-class safety. It is our goal to be recognized as the industry leader in safety programs, policies, and procedures. It is an expectation of our employees to return home each day just as they were when they came to work. We are committed to “Zero Accidents – Zero Incidents.”
Our Safety Processes are based upon past knowledge and several key elements. The most important of these elements is integrating safety into the work process. Other key elements are:
- STOP WORK AUTHORITY: Every Employee has the right to stop work without repercussions if they see an unsafe act.
- PARTICIPATION: Employees participate in the work planning through the JSA and JEP process.
- INTERVENTION: No unsafe acts or conditions are the expectations set forth to all employees.
- TRAINING: Employees are trained and qualified to perform their assigned work.
- TOOLS: Properly inspected and maintained tools and equipment will be provided for each task.
- BUDDY SYSTEM: New hires will be mentored by seasoned employees.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Each employee is responsible for his/her safety.
- MANAGEMENT: Qualified supervisors manage work and direct the activities of employees.
- MONITORING: Audits are conducted to measure the effectiveness of safety systems.
- REPEATING: The “0-60” reporting will be utilized, and a root cause analysis will be conducted on all incidents.
- SCREENING: All employees will follow the required pre-employment, post incident, and random testing procedures.
- OSHA 10: All supervisors will have OSHA 10 training within six (6) months of their hire date.
- PBS: Craft employees and supervisors will be involved in the Cross Audit Program on a weekly basis.
- AUDITS: Weekly audits are performed by safety personnel and supervisors and findings communicated throughout the projects.
- ABC – Basic Orientation Plus (BOP)
- DOT Compliance
- OQ Compliance
- 24 hour HazMat tech
- H2S Clear
- Medic First Aid
- Forklift/ Aerial Lift
Sage Energy Services is a full service oil and gas contractor that has the knowledge and experience to handle any facility, pipeline or general construction need. From turn key operations as a general contractor to any portion of the job in between, Sage Energy Services can efficiently get the job done on time and within budget.
642 Cantwell Ln.
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
P.O. Box 430
Corpus Christi, TX 78104
Phone: (361) 299-6155
Fax: (361) 500-6661