Sage Energy Services
The foundation of every project deserves the right team. SES recognizes and accepts the challenge of providing a quality product in any diverse geographical location. Our experience includes oil and gas industry, petrochemical industry, and roads.
- Concrete Paving
- Asphalt Paving
- Parking Lots
- Building Foundations
- Industrial Foundations
- Retainer Walls
- Concrete Ditches
- Structural Steel Erection
- Walls / Basins
Our instrumentation and electrical (I/E) team provides diversity in markets along with years of experience. Sage offers an extensive resume including:
- Scheduled maintenance
- Decommissioning, testing, commissioning, startup
- MCC’s, switchgear, bus duct, ISO phase, transformer installation
- Electrical distribution
- DCS installation
- Loop checks
- Switch yard Installation
- Fiber optics
- New construction
- Heat trace installation
- Cathodic protection
SES is excelling in several markets of oil & gas, industrial, manufacturing, professional projects, maintenance, scheduled maintenance, and pipe fabrication. Our success is consistently delivered due to an extensive repeat customer basis. Our Sage family celebrates success with clients by providing quality, safe, and cost-effective projects while delivering with honesty and integrity. We believe you are only as good as your team. We strive to build and create the best most experience trained team in the industry.
- Equipment Setting
- Specialty Welding
- Cooling Towers
- Vessel Setting
- Furnace Repairs
- Gas Compression Units
- All NDE, Documentation, System Package Turnover, Role over Non-Code and/or Code related, it is performed in house and to standards established, per our Quality Manual
- Our Quality Department and its representatives has the capability and knowledge to properly interpret all National Standards and/or Client Specifications that apply to this craft.
Sage project teams have long been the trusted source to deliver critical path project work for downstream, midstream, chemical, power, and other specialty operations.
- Repair and Modification
- Pipe and Electrical Racks
Our dedicated field and shop service team is committed to providing customer satisfaction with each visit to your onsite location or repairs in our shop. We can assist clients with fast, efficient installation, renovation, and repair of virtually any type of industrial machinery.
- Metal Processing Equipment
- Blower & Gear Box restoration/upgrades
- Truck Terminals
- Gathering & Flow Lines
- Transfer Lines
- Modifications & Upgrades
- Liner Installs
- Riser Fabrication (Launchers, Receivers, Mainline Block Valves)
- Integrity Anomaly Digs &Repairs
- Class Changes
- Re-routes & Line Adjustments
- Blast, Coat &Paint
- General Lease Services
- Metering, Compressor, Pump, & Flow Stations
- Gas Treating and Processing Facilities
- Well Hookups
- Tank Batteries
SES has experience in both field and shop fabrication. The field fabrication facilities are built per individual client and job requirements.
Our shop is in partnership with HP Piping a 45,000s/f, 2 bays, facility located in SE Houston, TX. We have the capability to setup and run 30(+) fabrication and welding stations inside along with the 11 acres of yard space outside to setup and run additional fabrication and welding stations.
- 11-acre set up for NDE (Radiographic Test, Penetrant Test, Ultrasonic Test, Mag Partial Test, Brinell Hardness Test, Hydro Test, etc.) and perform our own stress, pre and post.
- 2 bays for material and/or NDE Testing
- Rod and Consumable Control Room (under lock and key to ensure that there is no cross contamination)
- 2 material and tool rooms with storage above those rooms making a total of 4 rooms
- Areas in and/or out of the shop dedicated solely for cutting and/or cleaning of material during the fabrication process
- Virtually all sizes, thickness’s and grades of piping are our comfortable limits on fabrication in the shop, module construction can be fabricated outside the shop.
- Capable of running up to 30+ fabrication stations and welding stations (Welding is performed with Miller Pipe Worx 400 and similar).
- Coating facility
- R, S, PP, U, ASME Codes
- API codes 6A, 12J, & 16C
- Seismic analysis
- In house Isometrics and sheet detailing
At Sage we have the professional resources to meet all your maintenance needs for outsourced positions within your organization. We provide craft labor, safety, quality, transportation, warehousing, planning, and scheduling personnel. We work hard to find the right person for your company. We work even harder to continue employee training to keep them current in today’s changing market.
- Routine Daily Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Support or Contract Staffing of Office Professionals and Craft Labor
- Quality Control
- Emergency Jobs (callouts)
SES works hard to properly train/test our Welders as part of our continuous improvement Quality program.
- Plasma Cutting
Procedures can be qualified and tested in a two day turn around.
Our Quality Department and its representatives has the capability and knowledge to properly interpret all National Standards and/or Client Specifications that apply to this craft. Welding procedures are in accordance with ASME SEC. IX or API 1104 but not limited to the minimum Code Standards that apply to the project. We can test, qualify, certify, and/or submit any WPS, PQR, WQR, with in two business days of initial request of documentation (WPS, WQR, and PQR).
Code Stamps – R, S, PP, and ASME All Welders are tested and qualified in accordance with ASME SEC IX, API 1104 and/or client requirements. All testing is witnessed by a C.W.I. and/or Certified Lead (10 years’ experience) from start to finish. All SES Quality Control Leads hold at minimum 10 years’ experience and/or a C.W.I. Certification through A.W.S. but not limited to these certifications. We have a program set up allowing SES to preform NDE (VT, PT, RT, UT, MT, PMI, HT all being level ll) certifications within the company. Tests will be performed by the Corporate QA/QC Manager and/or Field QA/QC Manager.
Sage Energy Services, Ltd strives to have a max weld reject rate of less than 2%.
SES has a unique team of experienced electrical and instrumentation personnel. Our team can provide a turnkey product from engineering support, estimating, installation, and check outs. We can provide your basic I&E needs along with the following enhanced skills:
- Instrumentation all aspects, install, calibration, DCS, SIS, integration, conversions.
- Certified Instrument Technicians
- Heat Trace Installation
- Substation Installation
- Installation of Cathodic Protection
Sage Energy Services is a full service oil and gas contractor that has the knowledge and experience to handle any facility, pipeline or general construction need. From turn key operations as a general contractor to any portion of the job in between, Sage Energy Services can efficiently get the job done on time and within budget.
642 Cantwell Ln.
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
P.O. Box 430
Corpus Christi, TX 78104
Phone: (361) 299-6155
Fax: (361) 500-6661